2 days ago
Interested in this role You can find all the relevant information in the description below.
With their indulgent food products, they are looking for an HR Manager to join the business on a Fixed Term Contract basis to provide maternity cover.
Responsibilities for the HR Manager:
* The HR Manager will consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
* Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievance
* Work closely with management and employee to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
* Provide HR policy guidance
* Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
* Identify training needs for teams and individuals and evaluate training programs
* Suggest new HR strategies
* Advise managers on the terms and conditions of Employment and knowledge share best practice with them
* Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes
* Administer Payroll and Payroll records and keep accounts appraised of any changed
* Carry out new starter inductions
* Drive alignment between HR Strategies and Business Goals
* Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary
* Support change management processes
* Absence management
* Prepare contracts of employment, and manage the new starter process including pre-employment checks, medical screening and right to work
* Manage the entire leaver process including undertaking exit interviews and providing feedback to managers.
* Working closely with the external HR Consultant to support the delivery of specific projects Experience / Skills (HR Manager):
* Proven work experience as an HR Manager
* Excellent People Management Skills
* Analytical and Goal Orientated
* Thorough knowledge of Employment law
* Performance Management
* High level of confidentiality
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Knowledge of HR systems and databases
* Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office
* Competent user of Microsoft Excel This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented HR Manager to join a dynamic FMCG business in this exciting and varied role.
If you wish to apply for the HR Manager role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 14852/18cvl Not right for you? We would still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme: If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.