Page Personnel are supporting an excellent client based in Cleckheaton in their search for a Part-Time HR Manager role for the business. This is a highly varied role, offering a blend of operational HR duties to provide excellent day-to-day HR services along with partnering with senior stakeholders to create and deliver new HR strategies. The role offers plenty of autonomy and scope to add value to the organisation.
Increase your chances of reaching the interview stage by reading the complete job description and applying promptly.
Our client is a widely-recognised organisation based in Cleckheaton. They have enjoyed steady growth recently, resulting in the requirement to add further expertise to the organisation from a HR and people-focused perspective. The Part-Time HR Manager role will report into the SLT and will benefit from a real 'family-feel' around the company where there is a long-serving, dedicated and friendly working culture.
In this fast-paced and varied Part-Time HR Manager position, the successful candidate can be expected to;
- Be the first point of contact for employees and Managers for all HR queries
- Provide coaching and guidance to line managers to enable them to lead their teams and deal with any issues effectively
- Develop and review HR related policies and procedures ensuring compliance with legislation and introducing best practice to make improvements in processes and practices
- Manage the recruitment process and onboarding for all site vacancies
- Oversee the day to day management of the recruitment processes including candidate attraction, interview and selection and pre-employment checks
- Support People Managers with all ER processes involving managers including disciplinary and grievance hearings, absence management and performance management
We're looking for someone with;
- Proven experience in a generalist HR role
- A background within a blue-collar environment is preferred
- CIPD qualified is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations
- Commercial acumen - has a good overall understanding of company finances and uses this information to support managers in resource planning, training, compensation, benefits etc.
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary up to c.£35,000 FTE + Opportunity to take ownership and have autonomy over all HR processes + Competitive benefits + Free company parking + Flexible working pattern