My client, a Financial Services business based in the city, currently have a new Part Time HR Generalist position available on a 3 day basis.
The HR Manager position has a broad range of responsibilities across operational and business facing areas and will be mainly focussed across Employee Relations, Employee Engagement Activities, HR Projects and day to day HR queries from the business. This position is suitable for a strong generalist with a demonstrable background in dealing with an array of ER cases who can make a significant contribution to the team.
- Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, and provide backup support for Onboarding/Offboarding, Compensation Administration, Benefits
- Create reports around key HR metrics and conducts analytics
- Identifies areas for continuous improvement of HR services and processes
- Build strong working relationship with line managers to effectively manage their teams, manage and advise on people risk
- Lead on HR project work
- Relevant experience in HR, preferably in financial services or another dynamic, fast-paced sector
- Adaptable, able to think and react quickly to support a rapid-paced business
- Proactive with drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to challenge and question stakeholders in a constructive way
- Problem solver
- Good understanding of HR systems and reporting
- Understanding of financial regulatory considerations beneficial
Competitive salary on offer. 6 month FTC. Please apply.