We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced part-time HR Manger to work for an organisation that cares about its people and one that is passionate about making a positive impact within society. The SME based near Paignton, Devon is flexible in hours of approx. 28-30 hours.
This is a newly created role and will be a standalone role reporting into the senior team. The focus of this role will be to deliver people management strategies in support of the organisation's strategic aims. The role will have both a strategic and an operational focus, providing expert advice and support on all HR matters.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Work in close partnership with senior management to prepare and implement HR strategy
- Design and work across HR projects
- Support managers and team leaders on all recruiting matters
- Advise managers and provide guidance on HR policy and procedures
- Keep up to date with UK employment legislation
- Manage investigations and employee relations issues including redundancy and grievance
- Ensure employee relation cases are managed to meet best practice requirements
- Develop and maintain HR policies
- Monitor and develop performance appraisal systems
- Monitor all employee records to include maternity, paternity requests and absence and sickness and provide regular reports to the senior management team
- Manage HR personnel files to ensure they are kept up-to-date
- Develop starter and leaver procedures
- Gather and evaluate market data to measure the organisation's competitiveness for salary reviews, compensation and benefits packages
- Qualified CIPD member
- Proven HR generalist experience on both strategic and operational level
- Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role would suit an experienced HR Manager or an HR Advisor looking for their next step. The holidays are 25 plus bank holidays. In addition, you will receive an extra 3 days holiday for working within the community and a generous pension.
In return you will receive a salary of between £38,000-£40,000 pro rata.(depending on experience). The successful candidate will be joining a diverse and friendly workforce.