Part Time HR Manager - Newquay outskirts - £30,000 Pro Rata
Well Placed HR have been exclusively assigned by a long standing and highly reputable hospitality services business based on the outskirts of Newquay (free onsite parking), who seek to recruit an experienced HR Manager to join their team. This is a permanent, part time opportunity that will work across three days per week (24 hours in total). Working patterns are open to discussion to suit the successful candidate.
This is an interesting, all-encompassing, people management opportunity where the successful candidate will assume full responsibility of the company’s HR function. The role works closely with the senior management team and the successful candidate will play a lead role in developing and implementing HRM strategy, policies and procedures. Key elements of the role to include:
- Ensure best practice where HR compliance and legislation is concerned
- Work closely with and act as a first line of support to senior management teams and employees across the business
- Develop people management strategy to ensure strong staff retention and employee development
- Develop employee reward schemes
- Develop employer brand and reputation
- Establish strong relationships with external training providers
- Lead the recruitment and onboarding process
- Manage documentation and employee files
For this opportunity we seek a candidate working at CIPD level 5 or above, with experience gained at HR Manager level with an SME/OMB. Previous experience gained within the hospitality sector would be desirable but not essential. It is crucial that the HR Manager possesses a sound, up to date working knowledge of UK employment law and has the aptitude to develop and roll out new people management initiatives. Needless to say, the successful candidate will possess an approachable, confident and nurturing nature.
For further details including a detailed role specification please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference CK7879 ASAP.