Reed HR are working with a Professional Body based in Central London in order to recruit a HR Manager on a Part Time basis for 4 days per week. This will be a permanent position, pro rata salary circa £31,951 – £36,528, (FTE £39,939 - £45,660).
The main purpose of this role will be to develop and implement a HR strategy for the Organisation, and to provide support and coaching to line managers in the application of HR policies and procedures. You will be working in a Stand-Alone capacity and be the foremost expert on anything and everything Human Resources for the Organisation.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- To be the primary day-to-day point of contact for Stakeholders, Line Managers, and employees, on all HR queries and give up to date advice and guidance in line with current Legislation and Employment Law where necessary.
- Take the lead on all HR Management for the organisation, including recruitment, inductions, benefits, appraisals, leave requests, recognition schemes, role reviews and all forms of employment termination
- Develop and implement robust HR policies and procedures, and monitor HR systems and processes across the Organisation that reflect legislative and best practice requirements
- Review all HR documents to ensure that they are of good quality and are compliant with employment legislation, including GDPR
- As the sole HR practitioner, undertake all areas of HR administration and maintenance of employee records
- Lead on, and manage all Employee Relations Casework, including grievance and disciplinary matters
- Plan and participate in all employee performance appraisals, taking notes, contributing to discussions, writing summary reports, and distributing reports to all involved
This is a professional, demanding HR role and the successful candidate will have solid experience of operating within a similar Stand-Alone HR Management focussed position within a Public Sector Organisation previously.
Ideally, you will be available immediately, or on short notice and have a CIPD qualification. In order to apply, you will be required to provide your CV along with a Covering Letter.