EMEA Recruitment are working with an inte ational marketing business, who place importance on creativity and dynamic thinking, to recruit a part-time HR Manager for their Amsterdam based team.
Part-Time HR Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
This HR Manager position is a new role for the business as they continue to grow their presence in The Netherlands and you will have the opportunity to continue shaping the HR function to ensure it delivers what the business needs.
As part-time roles can be difficult to find, this is a great opportunity to still have an impact in a business whilst maintaining work/life balance.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- The first point of contact for all HR related matters in the business
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for the organisation, including onboarding of new employees
- Ensure all HR records are kept updated with a high degree of accuracy
- Manage all transactional elements of the employee lifecycle
- Support managers to effectively deal with any people issues that might arise
- Manage issues relating to absence and performance
- Develop a culture where creativity thrives
HR Manager role requirements:
- 4+ years of experience working in HR in a generalist role
- Experience working in a stand-alone HR position would be desirable
- Detail orientated and highly accurate
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
If you are interested in applying for this Part-Time HR Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alte atively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.