Role – Part-Time HR Manager
Salary – £40,000 per annum (pro-rata £24,000) (21 hours per week)
Location – Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Are you a Human Resources professional with a CIPD 5 qualification and previous HR experience?
Atlas Employment is pleased to be working with a local client offering a Part-time HR Manager role. The purpose of the role will be managing the HR policies and procedures for the company, managing the COVID compliance along with handling appraisals and disciplinaries. This role will not be managing any direct reports.
What will you be doing as a Part-time HR Manager?
- Managing company staff, including coordination of holidays, company sick and more
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Making sure all sites are COVID compliant
- Providing training to senior management on disciplinaries and appraisals
- Conducting disciplinaries and appraisals
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Developing adequate induction and training
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
You should apply for the role of Part-Time HR Manager if you have…
- Ideally a CIPD Level 5 qualification or similar
- Previous HR experience at a senior level
- Be able to demonstrate a wealth of HR knowledge when it comes to supporting staff and managers
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Full UK Driving licence and own transport
Easy transport routes from; Wallingford, Benson, Goring, Blewbury, Didcot, Ipsden, Henley on Thames, Abingdon, Reading, Harwell, Grove
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Part-Time
Ref.No – OT159
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Part-time HR Manager role, please contact Ollie Thomas at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.