You will join the leadership of a very successful Kent based SME as the Stand Alone HR Manager and Business Partner to the Leadership team. This role is Part Time.
Is this the next step in your career? Find out if you’re the right candidate by reading through the complete overview below.
The client is a Successful SME based in the Kent area that works with Global clients in the Consumer and FMCG sector.
You will join the leadership of a very successful Kent based SME as the Stand Alone Part Time HR Manager.
Working Part Time you will:
- Manage Day to Day HR Queries and operations - from recruitment to contracts to ER.
- Assess the current systems and processes and implement new ones if appropriate
- Business Partner and Coach the Leadership team in making this an employer of choice for employees by embedding a People Plan that focuses on culture and Talent.
The successful candidate must be happy to work in a Part Time HR Manager role.
In addition, the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate that they have considerable experience:
- Implementing HR policies, processes and procedures
- Business Partnering and being able to challenge Senior Leadership teams
- coaching senior leaders
- implementing a people plan that focuses on employees and creates a culture that recognises talent, career pathways, new ways of working.
The ideal candidate will have worked in the Consumer or FMCG sector.
A Part Time HR Manager role working with a very successful SME in Kent
A salary of between £40,000 and £60,000