Our client, a growing organisation based in Colchester is going through a period of change. As a result they are looking to appoint a Part-Time HR Manager (4 days per week) on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Board of Directors and managing a small team, it is envisaged that the you will:-
- Devise an HR strategy to support the organisations overall business strategy
- Review & modernise HR practices
- Lead on HR projects and initiatives
- Managing the HR operations on a day to day basis
- Lead on recruitment and talent management
- Mentor and coach existing members of the HR Team
The ideal candidate will be an HR generalist who is pragmatic and engaging, experienced in managing HR Operations and leading change projects. Strategically minded you will be comfortable conversing with senior leaders and be able to demonstrate excellent stake holder management and communication skills.