Interim HR Manager - Maternity cover
Your new company
Are you immediately available for your next HR contract? Have you got the ability to commit to a temporary 10 month part time contract? Have you worked for a progressive family run business? Have you operated as HR Manager/Senior HR Advisor role for a small business in a stand alone capacity? This role could be the next opportunity for you.
Your new role
- Act as first point of contact for all HR queries from employees and managers alike, offering support and advice as required.
- Own all HR processes and procedures and ensure they are executed efficiently and effectively
- Analyse and update current HR policies and processes in line with current Legislation and Employment Law.
- Acting as a sounding board to the Senior Management Team in developing creative and cost-efficient business and people solutions and implementing them appropriately
- Ensure the organisation is complies with all relevant employment law
- Support Managers and the Senior Leadership team with any Recruitment needs across the organisation, from qualifying a vacancy, advertising, short listing CV's, supporting with Interviews, through to offer stage and on-boarding successful candidates.
- Conducting exit interviews with all leavers
- Liaising with the finance department monthly payroll
- Lead on all employee relations issues, such as managing absence, disciplinary, grievance, using technical HR and business knowledge to support commercially viable approaches
What you'll need to succeed
Previous HR experience within a small and progressive business
Ability to commit with short notice and on a part time basis (flexibility)
Strong HR employee relations knowledge and the ability to advise the board on a strategic HR agenda.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.