Hybrid HR ADVISOR JOB IN DERBY
Find out exactly what skills, experience, and qualifications you will need to succeed in this role before applying below.
Your new company
Growing education trust looking for an experienced HR Advisor
Your new role
- To support and assist the HR Director and HR Manager and deputise in the
- absence of the HR Manager in providing a forward thinking, responsive and professional HR service. You will advise managers in all aspects of ER, disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, redundancy, restructure and performance management.
- Provide support in updating HR policies and procedure in line with employment law.
- Produce HR management information.
- Assist in recruitment - arrange interviews, put together job adverts, send offer letters and onboarding.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally CIPD level 5 qualified (or working towards)
- Strong ER experience
- Ideally experience of working with unions
- Recruitment experience
What you'll get in return
- 25 hols plus stats
- local gov pension
- free parking
- 2 days office 3 days home with occasional travel across Derbyshire
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.