A leading, private equity backed consultancy business based in the Preston area has a new opportunity for a Part Time In House Indirect Tax Manager. Reporting into the Group FC, you will be responsible for ensuring tax compliance for the Group, working on various projects as required and ensuring the business pay their fair share of tax. This is a 3 day a week role with the possibility of remote working.
This is a leading, private equity backed consultancy business based in the Preston area. The business is known for offering supportive career paths with progression opportunities. The finance team have an excellent reputation.
The successful Part Time In House Tax Manager will be responsible for, but not restricted to:
The successful Part Time In House Indirect Tax Manager will be a:
* Qualified Tax Accountant, with good knowledge and experience of VAT
* Academically strong with a track record of achievement
* Highly engaged individual who wants to make a difference
* Strong technical mind set with a focus on compliance, but also the ability to think commercially
* Ability to effectively manage own workload to deliver against the accountabilities
* Ability to effectively communicate at all levels and manage external relationships with advisors and HMRC.
£50,000 - £60,000 (Full time Equivalent)
Part time 3 day working week
Flexibility and potential to work remotely