International Payroll Manager to join a Bio Marine organisation to manage their part outsourced UK and International payrolls ensuring that staff costs are accurately recorded and reported to relevant budget-holders, HR and finance managers, tax authorities and pension providers in a timely manner
Day to day responsibilities will include
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Collating all payroll details including any changes each month for both UK and International Payrolls
- Checking for joiners, leavers, adjustments to pay, SMT, cycle to work, childcare vouchers etc.
- Meeting strict deadlines
- Prepare monthly journals to record payroll in the finance system by month end
- Raise individual payments for staff paid directly
- Reconcile payroll control accounts and staff advance accounts each month
- Knowledge of payment and deduction types including statutory payments/deductions.
- Processing starters and leavers and issuing P45.
- Maintain payroll documentation in line with GDPR requirements
- Resolving all pay queries.
To apply professionals with exposure to UK and International Payrolls are advised to get in contact with Halim at Portfolio Payroll.