Astute Recruitment is working in partnership with a well-known organisation based in Derby, seeking to hire a new Part-time Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant to join their finance team with an Immediate Start ideally. (Part-time hours 28 hours a week)
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make a difference, the role goes beyond a typical Assistant Accountant’s position, therefore making it a great opportunity to apply for.
As the Part-time Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant, you will review cash flow management, be involved in control and reporting procedures for management.
- Assistance with the preparation of management accounts including looking at budgeting, forecasts, and cashflow
- Production of monthly management information
- Balance sheet control and general ledger accounting
- Taking responsibility for all ledgers and following through the process to the end
- Producing payment schedules and processing of all payments
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting to management
- Maintaining fixed asset
- Processing monthly payroll for all staff of the business including dealing with SSP, SMP, P11Ds' and collating all payroll information
- Provide support and cover to finance and administration teams on an ad hoc basis
You will be Qualified by experience, or qualified / part qualified AAT, ACCA or CIMA assistant accountant with a robust nature and a driven attitude.
Part-time hours are 28 hours a week - flexible
Other jobs you may have applied for include: Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Finance Manager, Finance Assistant, Part Qualified, Accountant.
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration