Hours: 22.5 p/w with flexibility on days.
You can get further details about the nature of this opening, and what is expected from applicants, by reading the below.
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 pro-rata to part time hours.
We are recruiting for a Part Time Marketing Analyst to join an exciting and growing charity based in Leeds. Our client supports families in Yorkshire who are facing extraordinary circumstances, providing emotional, practical and financial support and bringing hope for the future by investing in crucial research.
Our client focusses heavily on employee wellbeing, providing an excellent range of benefits including 27 days holiday + bank holidays, your birthday off, flexible working, regular social activities, access to wellbeing treatments… among much more!
The Part Time Marketing Analyst is a pivotal role within the charities function. As a Part Time Marketing Analyst, you will be supporting the Engagement Department through the provision of mailing files, data insight and analytical support to improve marketing performance.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Utilising CRM systems and SQL to undertake targeting and data selections for contacts across multiple channels, including Direct Mail and Email.
- Measure effectiveness of campaigns, contacts and channels, e.g. Direct Mail, Email, Social Media and Website.
- Support the Direct Marketing Executive in developing customer contact strategies using insight and data from the CRM system.
- Provide data extractions across engagement, fundraising and family support.
- Build reports and prepare/present results in forums.
If you are looking to work with a supportive and compassionate organisation that positively impacts the lives of others, then this could be the role for you. The right candidate will have:
- Experience working in a marketing environment.
- Experience undertaking data selections.
- Advanced IT skills - Excel and CRM systems.
- Knowledge of database coding e.g. SQL/SAS
- Understanding of Google Analytics is preferred.
- The ability to interpret complex data.
- A passion for fundraising and charity work.