We are looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to work on a part time basis (28 hours per week) on a Maternity Cover starting the end of August 2020 for at least one year.
Our client is an institution that has been established for over 100 years, and is growing in strength year on year, and has continued to do so through the current pandemic. They have an ambitious 5 year plan of growth, and are making changes to their website, output and team structure in order to achieve these goals. They have established a joint CRM and Digital Marketing function to bring the power of data and segmentation to their marketing i.e. making sure the right offer is sent to the right customer at the right time
During this exciting period of change, the Marketing Analyst will assist in delivering data selections, data analysis (translated into Insight) and be responsible for reporting on marketing multi-channel campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce the selection criteria and extract data for targeted marketing activity e.g. mailings, emails, social media audiences
- Measure the effectiveness of multi-channel marketing and communications strategies. Prepare reports on findings, illustrating data for the team to understand
- Translate complex results into insightful explanations that are clear and actionable
- Support the ECRM Manager to deliver the CRM contact strategy
- Prepare and share periodic reporting to show how campaign activity compares to each other (month, period or quarterly tracking)
- Collect and analyse data regarding customer preferences, demographics and buying habits. This will support the development of the Buyers category plans.
- Support Senior Analyst on sales forecasting to assist the production of the marketing plan
The Ideal Person:
- Excellent skills in marketing campaign selections for email and mailings
- Strong skills in reviewing campaigns across multiple channels: email, social media and website
- Ability to deliver meaningful insight
- Must be able to produce reporting
- Previous experience working in online retail would be an advantage
- Experience of designing and implementing test and learn plans
- Excellent IT skills - Excel, Power BI (not essential), GA and other insight platforms
- A self starter with excellent attention to detail
- Confident presenter
- Positive, diligent and friendly
- Working 28 hours per week (ideally across 4 days but there will be flexibility on this)
- Salary is £29,350 (Based on £36,687 full time)
- Starting on 23 days holiday pro-rated
- Holiday purchase scheme (additional two weeks)
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Discount on goods
- Staff interest free loan scheme
- Sports and Social Club (currently closed)
- Staff Restaurant and games area (currently closed)
If you feel you have the right experience and attributes for this role, we look forward to receiving your CV!
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.