Are you an accomplished marketer with the ability to positively influence our reputation, using both digital and traditional methods?
An exciting opportunity currently exists to join our professional services team, where you will be pivotal in supporting our key vision to transform lives through Education.
We are seeking a competent Marketing Manager to help develop and implement the Trust's marketing strategy and project plans to inform the positioning of the Trust within the education environment and to enhance it's reputation. We are seeking someone on a part time basis who can work 28 hours per week across 4 days, the salary will be prorated accordingly.
Supporting the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will have:
- experience in developing institutional strategy and policy
- comprehensive knowledge of the marketing and communications function to include a good understanding of specialised marketing processes, such as print production and advertising as well as branding and visual identity guidelines
- good, up to date understanding of online communications and marketing channels and appropriate use within a marketing context
- an innovative and agile approach to strategic challenges
- excellent presenting skills and the capability to deliver creative ideas to key stakeholders/managers
The role of Marketing Manager is vital in providing professional support and guidance across all of our academies and to our wider community. You will be a valuable member of the team, managing various marketing projects throughout the year.
To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- deliver valuable insight and advice derived from wide ranging market research and data analysis to support the positioning of the Trust
- be responsible for influencing the trust wide marketing policy through strong collaboration with our academies and other central teams
- work strategically to deliver multiple projects to successful completion
About the University of Brighton Academies Trust
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is the fifth largest multi-academy trust in the south east, with 15 infant, primary and secondary schools all graded by Ofsted as Good or Outstanding. We educate 7,700 children aged 3 months to 16 years and employ 1,200 staff across East and West Sussex.
Excellence, innovation and integrity are the values that guide us. We work collaboratively to help our pupils and everyone connected with our academies achieve excellence. By working together, sharing insights and best practice our schools support each other to improve. Read more about our vision and values.
The University of Brighton is our sponsor. We work closely with the University’s School of Education: in 2019 it was judged as Outstanding by Ofsted for all Initial Teacher Training and was awarded the Student Union’s school of the year.
Benefits we offer
We value our staff, investing in their training and development at all stages of their careers.
We place particular importance on providing opportunities for you to learn and grow, with a package that includes an annual personal development day, job-related apprenticeships to enhance your skillset, open access online training courses, and scholarships run in collaboration with the University of Brighton. And when the time is right for you to take the next step in your career, we can help you to find the right opportunity in one of our 15 schools.
The other benefits we offer, including our generous public sector pension schemes and family friendly policies, are designed to support you with work-life balance, wellbeing and the financial aspects of life.
Take a closer look. Work with us - Brighton Academies Trust
Find out more
Download the job description and person specification below for more information about this opportunity.
To have an informal discussion about this role please contact Alex Brewer, Head of Marketing and Communications on firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your application follow the ‘Apply for job’ link at the bottom of this page.
Closing date: 7th June 2021
Proposed start date: ASAP
The University of Brighton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from all members of the community. The Trust is proud to be part of the government’s Disability Confident scheme which underpins our staff recruitment practices.