Part Time Marketing Manager
Don't wait to apply after reading this description - a high application volume is expected for this opportunity.
This is an exciting standalone part time/Flexible working role in a manufacturing SME to create and deliver a first-class marketing strategy for an established brand, supporting existing customer retention, new business acquisition and internal communications.
The role is hands-on, autonomous and focused on a range of analogue and digital marketing, including print, social media, email, website, SEO, SEM, videos, blogs, virtual conferences etc. You’ll also raise brand awareness, manage a budget and third parties, enhance CRM and monitor marketing and campaign effectiveness.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll be an important part of our Client Service and Sales operations and embrace the opportunity to shape the marketing strategy for the company. You will also work closely with the marketing lead at our sister company, GradeMaker.
The role is flexible and part-time (15 – 20 hours per week), with a requirement to work both in our Hertford office and remotely as the job requires.
- B2B Marketing Manager happy to support in whatever capacity required or CIM-qualified Marketing Consultant ready for the next step
- Proven digital marketing experience and a track record of initiating and managing creative marketing campaigns that support business growth
- A passionate storyteller with exceptional written communication to target audiences across widely different cultural settings
- Analytical, planning & organisational skills, driven, results-oriented, innovator, quick learner and keen to immerse yourself in the sector, product, and customer needs.
- Prior Assessment domain and EdTech experience, advanced CRM (Salesforce) and international B2B marketing are advantageous but not mandatory
Established in 1768, Stephen Austin specialises in the security printing, packaging and distribution of high-stakes examinations to awarding bodies worldwide.