Part Time Marketing Manager
Make sure to read the full description below, and please apply immediately if you are confident you meet all the requirements.
£40,000 Pro Rata
Hours TBC but could look at 3 days a week at home.
Working on a part-time basis of 3 days per week, you will be given full accountability for building the brand, increasing our market presence, and generating sales leads.
With a bias towards digital marketing, you will be required to come up with new ideas and build a strategic marketing plan.
This is a hands-on role and autonomous role, where you will be expected to complete most marketing projects yourself, without relying on Agency support.
However, a modest budget will be available for key projects, and you will meet regularly with the company directors to discuss priorities, costs, and results.
Key Projects / Responsibilities:
- Build and execute a social media strategy.
- Create weekly blogs for posting in social and web channels.
- Create engaging digital content / services to build brand awareness.
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Identify new advertising channels for our services and lead campaigns.
- Work with web agency on enhancing SEO.
- Lead direct marketing campaigns.
- Introduction of a customer feedback process, using the results to improve our client service and to generate content for external communications.