Part time Marketing Manager
KM4Talent are looking for a creative and passionate Marketing Manager to join their reputable, boutique and growing client based in Stevenage.
You will be responsible for promoting the brand through digital and online platforms, re vamping the company’s website to ensure its attracting customers, analysing data and re designing key documents for the business.
- Re branding the website and ensuring SEO is optimized to its full potential, generating leads through the website and passing onto the team
- Boosting the company’s social media platforms, increasing followers and growing the brand
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy
- Measure ROI and KPIs, manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Work closely with senior leadership team, coming up with new ideas through from concept to completion
Required skills and experience;
- Previous digital marketing experience essential
- Proven track record of boosting a company’s SEO, in turn creating leads for sales teams
- A resilient self-starter with a strong focus on results
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Strong attention to detail
What’s on offer
3 days per week - flexible
In order to make an application, simply read through the following job description and make sure to attach relevant documents.
Salary - up to £38,000 pro rata