Part-time Marketing Manager - 12-month maternity cover role on four days a week basis in leading patent and trademark attorneys. To £55,000
Ready to make your application Please do read through the description at least once before clicking on Apply.
This is a rare part-time Marketing and Communications Manager role for a leading IP patent and trademark attorney firm. This firm is applauded for its practical, commercially focused approach and has grown to become one of Europe's largest patent and trade mark attorney firms. Working in a really friendly team, you will be covering maternity leave for 12 months. This will ideally be on a four day a week basis although those looking for a full time role will also be considered.
The role will involve managing all marketing and communications activities in order to achieve the firm’s strategic objectives. This role is a really broad role encompassing all aspects the marketing mix.
Job responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing marketing plans;
- Overall responsibility for organising all events, both virtual and in-person;
- Creating marketing collateral and client communications;
- Running marketing campaigns;
- Responsibility for all advertising and sponsorship;
- All aspects of digital marketing including website maintenance;
- Developing and implementing the firm’s social media strategy;
- Maintaining the intranet and developing internal communications.
- . Knowledge of Adobe packages such as InDesign and Photoshop would be advantageous.
Ideally, you will be available for an immediate start and have solid marketing experience gained within professional services, ideally within the legal sector. You will either be an existing manager or a Senior Marketing Executive looking to step up. Knowledge of Adobe packages such as InDesign and Photoshop would be advantageous.