Dennis has an opening for a marketing manager to join the B2B email and content marketing team - part of the fastest-growing division, in the company. The role will work predominantly on IT Pro, with some work on sister titles Channel Pro and Cloud Pro.
This is a part time position (16hrs per week including lunch breaks) and is a 6 month fixed term contract (starting ASAP) for maternity leave cover. There may be scope for further work after this date.
IT Pro is a leading content and resources platform for senior IT and business leaders, which collectively (with sister titles) reaches 1.4m decision makers monthly. The chief revenue stream is Demand Generation for key clients in the B2B tech space such as Dell, HP, IBM, Oracle, and many more. Demand Generation is the concept of capturing data of people in the market for acquiring a solution. They are potential sales leads for our clients.
As marketing manager you will be primarily focusing on demand generation utilising email marketing.
- Manage data workflow across Demand Gen, Commercial and Direct Mail
- Manage, build, deploy and grow The Business Briefing newsletter
- Manage the build and deployment of 4 weekly email sends (2 x Solus, 2 x Bulletin) for demand gen
- Manage the build and deployment of Ad-hoc projects e.g. IT Pro 20/20, commercial sends
- Manage and develop strategy of Demand Gen for B2B - objectives, process, outcomes
- Liaise with the Commercial Sales team regarding data profiling for campaigns (counts)
- Liaise with the Dennis Email Team regarding calendar, reporting and issues with Selligent
You’ll have the desire to succeed and break new ground, with superb attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure. You will possess excellent email marketing skills and have an understanding of marketing channels as well as an ability to understand and get to grips with technical issues.
Most importantly, you will have a can-do attitude and be solution rather than problem oriented.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven Email/CRM/ experience.
- Experience marketing cloud systems.
- Experience building nurture journeys.
- B2B experience (or be able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge and desire to learn quickly).
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Super organised with attention to detail.
- An effective communicator.
At Dennis, we are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA, our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for this email marketing job, we’d very much like to hear from you!