15 hours per week
2i Recruit are thrilled to be recruiting a Marketing Manager for a small, well established organisation who offer custom built technology to a specific, exciting sector of the Market, they have built an exemplary reputation in the industry for quality service and exceptional products. They are now seeking a motivated, enthusiastic Marketing Manager to help drive Business Development and help them with continued growth and tap into potential markets on primarily B2C sales but potentially B2B too.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and Optimise GoogleAdwords campaign.
- Design and deliver advertising campaigns, organise review PCs for media outlets.
- To be responsible for developing and growing the social media and website advertising strategy.
- To identify and deliver new opportunities for the business through all marketing avenues, digital or otherwise including, print, website, socials
Who we're looking for:
- Experience in Adwords optimisation.
- Experience creating and implementing campaigns
- Basic qualification in digital marketing is desirable, not essential.
- Experience of working with social media and video content creation.
- Understanding or experience of the gaming PC industry would be hugely beneficial.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.