A fantastic opportunity for a talented part-time marketing manager to join a multi-award winning agency in Oxfordshire.
This is a rare opportunity to gain part-time work, preferably 3 days a week, though there's flexibility around that. There's also flexibility around the option of working from home. You can either work from the office or work from home but would need to be in the office at least once a week because collaboration can only truly thrive in person - Zoom calls aren't the most creative space.
The experience we need.
- At least 2 years' experience delivering B2B campaigns
- Demonstrable experience delivering first-class digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in delivering integrated campaigns based on business challenges
- Dynamic, outgoing personality with strong drive to deliver/succeed
- Experience and knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Positive and proactive approach
- Brand management
- Web management
- Digital campaigns spanning social media, email, PPC and demand generation
- Internal comms
- Product marketing
- Assistance with client marketing as and when required.
What you'll get in return.
You have the rare chance to work part-time and work from home. You'll be rewarded with a great salary of £28-35k pro rata, bonus, pension and other great benefits, plus the chance to work as part of a really lovely, close-knit team.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!