The role of the Operations & Office Manager is to professionally lead and manage the operations of the company which are vital to enabling both the business strategy and continued successful delivery for our clients.
Your passion, positivity and subject matter expertise will shape, deliver and drive improvements across all aspects of business operations.
THE BEST COMPANY YOU WILL EVER WORK AT. You must be a fun, upbeat, social, creative, collaborative and hardworking team player! If you are confident, friendly, switched on and love being busy and ambitious this is the role for you.
APPLY ASAP, NO COVER LETTER NEEDED
JOB TITLE: Operations Manager
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: Consultancy
HOURS: 3 days a week, 9:30am to 5:30pm (Initially remote)
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday and chance to buy more, 2 bonuses a year, salary increase every July, pension at 8% with no contribution, private medical, in house massages (when in the office!), yoga (via zoom at the mo), team socials, fortnightly take away (when in office), and training and development, income protection, death in service, salary flexible.
CULTURE: Informal, laid back, social but hardworking! They are completely inclusive and passionate about diversity and inclusivity. Their office is very cool and industrial style, with social long lunch table and lots of office games. Everyone gets on, there is no office politics and they all work well together, this role is a new role.
Accountable for the smooth and professional running of company operations (which includes operations support to our international teams too), you will operate across the following areas:
Governance, Business Management, Quality Management & QMS, IT, Facilities & EMS, Health and Safety & CHAS/ISO, Project Management systems, Office systems, Legal & Insurance, Risk & Resilience Frameworks
- You will be the key person putting in operational and process-based strategies
- You are a "safe pair of hands" responsibly leading and managing all aspects of business operations
- Responsible for the execution of operational processes, collaboratively seeking feedback to drive continuous improvements.
- To lead and manage a small operational and admin team, supporting their continuous personal and professional development.
- To lead on bid management opportunities and on frameworks and to support the delivery of large proposal submissions (templates provided)
- You must be happy to get involved in office management too, in this role i
Skills, Competencies and Attributes
- Experienced in Operational management and passionate about the critical role this plays in the success of an organisation.
- Experienced in leading change and continuous improvement.
- Excellent organisational, team management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Effective chairing of governance meetings up to Board level.
- Influential, practical and innovative.
- Thorough understanding of business governance and development of a business strategy.
- Able to collaboratively work across the business to ensure that the company remains on track to meets its targets.
- Strong experience of managing the performance of external suppliers.
- Experience of setting and managing operational budgets.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases, information systems and CRM
- Experienced in research methods and data analysis techniques.
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested.
N: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.