Our client, based in South Cambridge is currently looking for an experienced Office Manager to join them on a part-time permanent basis.
Main duties will include:
- Facilities management - liaising with the landlord, maintenance contractors etc
- Ordering office supplies - refreshments, stationery etc
- General reception duties - handling calls, arranging car parking etc
- Health & Safety - monitor risks and hazards, coordinate safety inspections
- Event organising - Summer and Christmas parties
- Any other adhoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Resourceful and approachable
- Confident, enthusiastic and fun!
- IT proficiency
If this role looks like the new challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Emma ASAP!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.