Our client, a fast-growing service company is looking to recruit an organised, meticulous and self-motivated Office Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, duties will include:
- Management of admin team and recruitment
- HR and Health and safety
- Producing and chasing invoices and ensuring accounts are up to date
- Answering incoming calls and responding to queries in a professional and efficient manner
- Providing support across the board ranging from administrative to customer service
- Assisting directors/other staff members with accommodation, phone bills etc
- Facilities management
- Staff training
- Overseeing the Maintaining of all office systems and procedures.
You will have at least 2 years’ experience of running a fast paced and dynamic office. Furthermore, you will have the ability to work on your own initiative and demonstrate confidence, reliability and a conscientious attitude to work. Proficiency with Apple Mac OS would be a distinct advantage.
In return the company offers full autonomy, progression and development within the role.