Job Title: Office Manager (Part Time)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Hours: 22.5 hours/3 days per week; Part Time (flexible)
Salary: £competitive plus benefits
Holland and Barrett are looking for an office manager to manage operations from our Head Office, Samuel Ryder House in Nuneaton. Working in a fast-paced retail environment, your role will be to manage the reception and post room team within Samuel Ryder House along with the effective operational management of the whole Head Office site.
The work will cover developing and implementing procedures and policies to ensure the effective day to day running of the office and managing the building maintenance, strategy, budgets and all related projects on the site. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships at all levels, and will need to liaise internally with other functions such as Health & Safety and Finance. Also, externally with Security, Cleaners and Engineers/Contractors.
- Plan and develop the facilities/maintenance regime for the site, including all hard and soft services. developing detailed building maintenance best practices.
- Help support the reception team with duties, including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments
- Provide information to the business that allows the site to be managed strategically.
- Plan budgets and monitor finances for all service provisions and ensure all records are recorded and maintained.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure service arrangements meet requirements.
- Ensure compliance on all matters related to building maintenance.
- Oversee reception and post room activities and support the wider team as required.
- Conduct and coordinate actions arising from assessments and/or legislation changes to include schedules/specifications for services/remedial works.
- Liaison with internal and external personnel/resources as required.
- Timely review of contract arrangements
- Accuracy of record keeping
- Effective diary management
- Positive feedback from other departments – customer services.
- Up to date head office database with all changes inputted accurately in a set time frame.
- Ability to adapt and deliver in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a large office complex (preferably retail but not essential). You will be an organised person with strong attention to detail, as well as having a proven ability to manage a varied and competing workload. You will be an experienced Administrator or Office Manager used to a busy office environment, or a professional with evidencable transferable skills.
You will have an aptitude for learning and developing systems and processes, as well as ability to work well with detailed, numerical information. Ultimately, we require someone who is enthusiastic, is a team player and is good at managing their time and using their own initiative.<