Job Title: Part Time Office Manager (c5 month FTC - ends Feb 2022)
Hourly Pay: £10.00 - £12.80 (Annual Salary £15,000)
Hours of Work: Tuesday - Thursday, 09.00 - 17.30
Our client offers a lovely working environment and a great team. This is a busy and varied team, the successful candidate will be the "glue" that works with whole team, the "go to" person for all queries regarding the offices. Your duties will include:
Office & Reception Management Duties:
- Provide a friendly orientation of the Slough office to any visitors & new starters to the business
- Manage all incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Manage all stationery and kitchen stock that’s needed for the office
- Own all incoming calls, managing the switchboard, taking messages and forwarding as needed
- Liaise with concierge around all general office management, maintenance and visitors
- Oversee the management of access passes for employees and visitors
- Organise the timely distribution of mail, proactively providing scans if employees are home-based
- Manage all outgoing mail, deliveries and couriering requirements
- Oversee the management of room bookings for the office arranging equipment and refreshments as needed
- Maintain all communal areas for the office ensuring they’re tidy, clean and well-stocked
- Handle travel requests for employees in line with the travel and expenses policy via the travel-booking email alias which includes booking hotels and flights for individuals
- Collate costs and liaise with Finance team as required
- Be the key account holder for the third-party travel booking company, through which flights are booked
Onsite Health & Safety:
- Be the on-site individual responsible for health & safety activities, feeding into the remote Health & Safety officer
- Support with first aider and fire warden responsibilities
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
Make your application after reading the following skill and qualification requirements for this position.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.