Our client is a food manufacture based in Peterlee, who is looking for a proactive and proficient Office Manager for 2-3 days a week.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a part time, flexible role and is excited about the prospect of joining a growing company, where they can bring their experience and new ideas to help shape the future of the business.
- To provide general administrative support
- To act as the first point of contact for all customer enquiries via phone and email
- Scheduling and confirming meetings
- Assist the Director with ad hoc tasks
- Ensuring their system is kept updated and accurate
- Diary management
- Sales & Business development
- Support and Manage a small team
Experience and Skills Required:
- Office administrative experience
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills