This owner managed Financial Advisory firm is looking to recruit a part time Part Time Office Manager to take on responsibility for the day to day running of the practice to include PA duties, people management, business processing, regulatory requirements, marketing and client servicing. This is a four-day-a-week role, supporting the Practice Partner in the development of the practice.
Read on to find out what you will need to succeed in this position, including skills, qualifications, and experience.
Key Aspects of the role include:
- Develop and manage effective systems, processes and procedures which enable Partner/Advisors to optimise client meetings
- Ensure other Practice Support Specialists perform their key functions consistently and efficiently through effective people management skill and processes
- Provide technical support and training to new/junior staff joining the practice
- Ensure the Practice is up to date and in compliance with all licensing, CPD, regulatory and legislative requirements
- Manage communications within the Practice via Salesforce, and those to clients and third parties
- Ensure the end-to-end business process is managed and tracked efficiently in line with Practice and regulatory standards
- Oversee and manage the submission of all client applications/advise sets for the practice
- ensure all relevant information required for writing the client report is available
- Ensure client information across all systems is accurate and up to date
- Oversee/manage and/or contribute to all projects within the practice
- Support the team to develop client relationships and referrals, service existing clients and assist in building new relationships (incorporating client entertainment events) to create a first-class client servicing strategy.
The ideal Candidate will have prior experience within a similar role, preferably within financial services or an IFA practice or similar regulated environment. You must be able to demonstrate experience of managing workflow, systems and procedures and give examples of how you have improved processes.
Knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation and experience of managing and developing people would be highly beneficial although not essential.
Applicants who are working towards Dip PFS or equivalent qualification or have the desire to gain a diploma qualification will also be considered.
This role would suit a strong communicator who enjoys both face-to-face and telephone client interaction and has ability to build rapport swiftly. If you are a highly organised, positive character with exceptional attention to detail then this could be the role for you.
Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) are prerequisites.
This is a permanent role paying £25,000 - £28,000 pro-rata, working 4 days per week 9.00 am - 5.00 pm with an hour’s lunch.