My client, a global telecommunications company across 57 countries, is seeking a temporary part time office manager for 3 to 5 months. Its 3 days a which which are flexible and the hours are 8.30am-5.30pm.
Please read the information in this job post thoroughly to understand exactly what is expected of potential candidates.
This role will be responsible for maintaining a COVID secure working environment as employees start to return to working in the office. The role will also be responsible to project manage the relocation of our office from our current site in Hammersmith to the City. This will require managing the whole process from end to end ensuring a smooth transition and handover of people, resources and property.
- Ensure supplies of stationery and other general office supplies and equipment are adequate and management of consumables ordering
- Organisation and control of all courier/postal bookings/collections and deliveries
- Organisation of delivery and collection of laptops and equipment for starters/leavers
- General reception duties for all visitors, deliveries and distribution of packages
- Manage and resolve any office issues that may incur such as faulty equipment etc
- Manage the termination of all facilities agreements and contracts including liaison with relevant contractors e.g. cleaning contractors, maintenance etc.
- Liaison with Buildings Management team and ensure that we meet the requirements of the Dilapidations Survey requirement
- Organise, facilitate and project manage our office move working closely with senior management
- Maintain accurate records and produce reports as required of all expenditure associated with the office relocation
Health & Safety
- To maintain all Health & Safety protocols and legislation requirements
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an office administrative management/facilities position, preferably dealing with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities across several disciplines
- Previous experience of managing an office closure/relocation preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Proven Project management skills
- Strong organisation and administration capabilities
- Confident personality coupled with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Demonstrates a strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner
- Very structured working methodology, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel
- Able to anticipate and identify undefined problems/issues
- Strong team player, tenacious, and results driven
- Flexible, adaptable mindset
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.