Part-Time Office Manager
3 days a week
Mon/Tue/Fri - office based, Waterloo
£22k pro-rata (£35k)
Innovative, successful and expanding Consultancy firm based near Waterloo are looking to recruit an experienced Office Manager to join their team.
You'll use your resourcefulness, proactivity and exceptional organisation skills to provide administration support and ensure the smooth running of the office.
As a fast-paced small company we are looking for someone who can multi-task during very busy periods and be prepared to get involved in other tasks as required in a small business.
- Continuously maintain office standards and ensuring that office is meeting social distancing and health and safety standards during Covid-19
- Continuously order office supplies as and when required
- Manage contractors including cleaners, health & safety, fire wardens, first aiders, alarm contractor and keyholding company
- Control office budget and spend
- Lead social committee and events
- Manage company catch up agendas and meetings
- Provide ad-hoc support to the EA & Office Team Lead
- Compile and share the quarterly company newsletter
- Provide travel booking support to the wider office as and when required
- Previous Office Management experience
- Looking for Part-Time work and be committed to Part-Time hours long-term
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organised and diligent, good time management skills
- Flexible, able to adapt and manage change
- Strong communicator, professional tone both externally and internally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook & Excel
- Ability to use own initiative and think on your feet
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.