Remember to check your CV before applying Also, ensure you read through all the requirements related to this role.
- Answering the phone and meeting and greeting clients at front door, taking deliveries etc
- Organising the office as whole (ordering stationery/supplies, arranging office parties, lunches etc)
- Arranging meetings, liaising with clients and third parties.
- Marketing; sending e-shots, adding information to the inhouse system
- Updating the company website and social media
- Type setting reports and correspondence
- Maintaining all Health and Safety information for the office
- Assisting with queries on IT, liaising with IT supplier and ensuring the phone system is up to date
- Administering marketing disbursements accounts, raising invoices and logging accordingly
- Dealing with queries from our other offices
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- Computer literate with good IT skills
- Well presented with excellent customer service skills
- Pro-active approach, showing initiative
- Must be happy to work alone on occasion
- Based in Leatherhead
- Wednesday 9am - 5.30pm & Thursday 9am - 5.30pm
- £12.82 per hour (£10,000 a year)
- 20 days plus bank holidays (pro rata)
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.