Part-time Office Manager
To be considered for an interview, please make sure your application is full in line with the job specs as found below.
Our client is a leading independent diamond mining group and an increasingly important supplier of rough diamonds to the international market.
Role Description: Part-time Office Assistant for their London office, located in Waterloo. The Office Assistant will need to be an excellent communicator and organiser to ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. The applicant will need to be flexible, diligent, pragmatic, organised, proactive and a team player. They will need to have a good command and knowledge of the main Microsoft Office programmes.
The role will be flexible and much of it can be handled remotely. The candidate will be required to attend the office on days when meetings are booked, to assist with front of house duties and to arrange refreshments, and potentially also to provide administrative support during particularly busy periods.
- Answering the office landline telephone calls, handling queries
- General administrative and office management duties
- Arranging travel and logistics, including visas
- Assisting with Board meeting logistics
- Maintaining a filing system for invoices and processing of purchase orders
- Arranging for catering and refreshments for meetings and preparing audio visual requirements
- Monitoring of generic email inbox for the owner, responding to and forwarding emails as necessary
- Helping to manage the company’s contact management database
- Handling petty cash and bank and credit card statements
- Diarising and arranging meetings and appointments
- Reporting faults and dealing with IT requirements where needed
- Dealing with post
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Assisting with events organisation, as required
- Ad hoc requests
Working hours: The Office Assistant will be required to work five half days a week. During busy periods it may be necessary to extend the Office Assistant’s hours. Candidate can work half week at home and half in the office.
Starting salary: £25 to £35k pro-rata (depending on experience).