Part - Time Office Manager
Submit your CV and any additional required information after you have read this description by clicking on the application button.
- Salary to 30K pro rata
- Generous bonus
- 20 days hols Christmas shutdown Jewish hols
- 9am - 6pm, Monday to Thursday
- Friendly team and gorgeous offices
- Multi-faceted office role
Based in the heart of Soho for an innovative property business, this incredible opportunity is a really varied and rewarding role and acting as main point of contact for the office.
This forward-thinking business is looking to grow significantly where the company prides itself in the culture it has created and looks to recruit talent who truly can live with their positive values.
You will be overseeing the running of the office/s. In essence an organised, motivated individual who will be the pin that supports all elements of our work, from being the welcoming face of the business to liaising with suppliers, clients, staff and Directors.
The candidate must be an energetic, competent and be willing to support the Directors in their vision on a daily basis.
Strong administrational and organisational skills are essential.
- Previous office managerial experience
- MS Office and diary management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Adaptable team player
- Self motivated approach
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing, friendly, approachable and professional
- Efficient, positive and proactive
- General office management including managing supplier relationships and contracts
- Preparing the meeting rooms and welcoming clients and guests and hosting meetings on behalf of the company
- Manage three calendars coordinating internal and external meetings
- Organising for end of year party, summer BBQ and other team events under the direction of the COO
- Manage the diaries of the Directors and assisting with administration, specifically in relation to the needs of the Directors
- Handle all IT support issues with suppliers
- Be responsible for ensuring all facilities in the office are maintained to a high standard
- Order all office stationery, drinks etc
- Managing all incoming phone calls
- Supporting the COO and COS in daily tasks as and when required
Due to the high volume of applicants, Office Collective can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.