Part Time Office Manager needed to work for a growing Bristol-based business with an outstanding company culture and excellent benefits. Salary is up to £40,000 pro-rata working flexibly for 22.5 hours per week. You will be a professional individual contributor, fully proficient in creating and applying standards. Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, applying the knowledge acquired from several years of relevant experience is required.
Our client, a dynamic business with an outstanding company culture are looking for a Part Time Office Manager to join their team for 22.5 hours per week (flexible) until 30th September 2022
Duties and responsibilities of the Part Time Office Manager role include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting and leading various office projects
- Organisation of company events.
- Day to day finance management and bookkeeping using Xero; including creation of sales invoices, purchase orders and payment of invoices.
- Management of office supplies and deliveries: including ordering supplies, taking charge of deliveries, and managing service providers.
- Review of supplier contracts and agreements.
- Provide monthly finance information to the accountants for collation of monthly management reports.
- Provide payroll information to outsourced payroll providers.
- Collation and payment of staff monthly expenses.
- Assist with company recruitment, liaison with recruiters and candidates and creation of new starter paperwork.
- Looking after basic HR processes, including new starters, new equipment, induction and holiday records.
- Coordination of health & safety and GDPR policies; including keeping policies up to date, implementation and arranging testing for electrical equipment.
- Creation and maintenance of filing systems - paper and intranet-based systems.
- Management of cleaning services: ensuring the office remains clean and tidy via our cleaning services.
- Minute taking at board meetings.
- Coordination of office working space and maintenance of office equipment.
- Coordination of travel and visas for the team (when/if necessary)
The successful candidate for the Part Time Office Manager will possess:
- Essential: Minimum 2 years Office Manager experience or equivalent role.
- Essential: Experience of setting up and maintaining office systems.
- Essential: Experience of office administration.
- Desirable: Experience of finance and working with accounts software (ideally Xero)
- Desirable: Experience working with Microsoft Teams
- Desirable: Experience in Health and Safety and GDPR policy and procedures.
- Desirable: Experience of HR processes.
- Desirable: Experience of event organisation and management.
- Desirable: Experience of working with countries outside the UK
The successful candidate for the role of Part Time Office Manager will benefit from:
- Fixed term contract until 30th September 2022
- This role is paying £35,000 - £40,000 per annum with excellent benefits
- 22.5 hours per week - Mon - Weds (but can be flexible if required)
- Flexible holidays with 30 days (pro rata) annual leave plus public holidays.
- Location in Bristol city centre
- Desired start date: August 2021