Office Manager & PA
Part time - circa. 25 hours per week
Hours can be flexible - ideal for a working parent, or somebody who needs to work around other commitments
Salary up to £28,000 p.a. pro-rata (circa. £14 per hour)
I am currently searching for an Office Manager to support a fantastic small retail business based in West London. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking for flexibility to allow for things like school drop offs, to join a conscientious and forward thinking brand who are continuing to grow.
This role will also encompass team support and some marketing administration, so an understanding of / experience in marketing would be very advantageous.
Key duties will include:
* Ensuring the office runs smoothly, by managing timely orders of stationary, refreshments, office equipment, etc.
* Team support to the Marketing dept, helping with email and direct mail marketing and social media
* Being the first point of call for incoming customer enquiries, ensuring they are passed to the right person in a diligent and professional manner
* Some PA support to the MD, such as diary management and travel booking
* general administration, and providing ad-hoc support to others in the business when needed
In order to be successful you must have:
* Previous experience within a similar, multi-faceted role
* Excellent attention to detail
* A great work ethic, and be happy to help out wherever needed in a small team
* Exceptional written and spoken English, with the ability to communicate well across all levels
* A good standard of education, ideally to degree level