£12.00- £13.00 per hour
I am delighted to be working with this fabulous small organisation based in Hayes. They are exceptionally busy so therefore now need a super admin person to support the day to day running of the office.
My client is extremely busy so they are ideally looking for a candidate who is available immediately or on a short notice period as they would like to have a period of temping before the role goes permanent.
This is a smashing company who pride themselves on exceptional level of customer service- so you will need to be a true people person with great admin support skills. You will be working closely with the MD and their small and dedicated team.
- Managing the whole office- this will include organising systems and process, ordering It equipment, organising external events, ordering office consumables
- Organising office paper work , scanning and closing sown jobs on the system
- Liaising with clients, booking in follow up MOT check ins
- Booking in appointments for MD’s diary
- Basic finance duties on Xero
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.