Part-time Operations Analyst (3 days per week, 12 month FTC)
Salary c. £35K - £47K (full time equivalent) depending on experience
VWA is supporting a highly reputable and established investment firm to recruit a part-time Operations Analyst; the successful candidate will join on a 12-month contract basis, working 3 days per week. This is a company which holds its exceptional service to clients as a core value.
Kindly note that interested applicants must be available to work from the Victoria-based office every Wednesday, however the remaining 2 days may be worked remotely and agreed according to individual candidates.
The responsibilities for this part-time Operations Analyst will be varied, however essentially this person is responsible for new clients, leaving clients, deceased clients, internal stock transfers and maintenance of static client data. Further tasks include:
- Setting up and onboarding of new clients, using the CRM system
- Ensuring relevant AML and tax documentation is in place
- Liaising with internal divisions such as compliance and resolving issues
- Transition of assets for new and leaving clients
- Processing of internal transfers
- Administration of leaving and deceased clients
- Managing the closure process
- Updating changes of address and maintaining bank details, reporting preferences
- Producing monthly and quarterly stats
- Project work as necessary.
Our client is seeking an experienced Operations professional from a similar, financial services background such as wealth management or banking. Applicants must be of graduate calibre, with high standards of diligence and accuracy. You will have an absolute focus on client service and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong IT literacy in Microsoft Office suite will be necessary, alongside the ability to work as part of a small team and efficient prioritisation of workload.
Completion or part-completion of the Investment Operations Certificate would be an advantage but not essential.
This role will be 3 days per week including Wednesdays and this is a 12-month contract role starting as soon as possible.
Salary will be based on prior experience up to a maximum of £47K, which will be prorated according to the number of hours worked.
For this part-time Operations Analyst, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.