Part-time 15-20 hours per week - salary £20/hour based on experience.
Part Time Operations and Customer Services Manager.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting a fantastic part-time job. We are looking for someone to fill a 15-20 hour per week role with our company. There are three elements to this role:
- Email/Customer Service - replying to emails from our guests who are inquiring about tours around London England, New York and Paris. Suggesting ideas, preparing itineraries, facilitating payment and then processing bookings. Training will be provided. We would like creative minds and people who are good at writing.
- Telephone customer service/hotel customer service - answering the phones to our guests and predominantly to our hotel concierge teams in order to answer their inquiries and process tour bookings.
- There may be additional administrative roles including but not limited to some research and other admin assistance.
We are looking for someone who would appreciate a fantastic part-time role with scope to grow with the company. Someone who is able to use initiative to learn, absorb and process lot of information. You need to be proficient and quick on computers, ideally capable with social media and able to make decisions and use initiative when responding to inquiries and advising possible tours for our guests. Fierce attention to detail, organisation and an ability to work under pressure is important.
This is an exciting and varied job - but there is a lot to learn and absorb - from handling the operations side of the business - inputting into our online calendar, processing payment links, creating tours, using appropriate formatting and creativity through to learning about the exciting destinations and sites we visit in the UK, New York and Paris.
Full training is provided.
You will be required for two weeks full-time training. After that, we would ask for 2 x 8 hour days per week from our Central London office - ideally one being on a Friday, as well as a half day weekend shift from home
Please send a cover letter along with your CV to email@example.com. Please state in your cover letter why you are looking for part-time work along with your preferred hours. Please also advise why you think this role would suit you and you would suit this role.
Specific skills/experience required
- Capable and experienced working on computers with a good typing speed.
- We require someone who has had experience working in a high pressured job or a job that has required a lot of self-motivation and responsibility.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident and creative at writing.
Specific qualifications required
- University Degree
- Personal characteristics and attitude Someone who can work independently, someone who may be creative, has great attention to detail and an excellent flare for writing.