Working for a successful property firm in the city this role will work directly with the senior team and will support the busy office with all the office management, coordination and admin. It is a busy, interesting role that will support in the lovely city centre office 3 days per week.
Is your CV ready If so, and you are confident this is the role for you, make sure to apply asap.
The role will have three main areas - PA, finance admin, and office/ operations management. It will be busy and varied with plenty of opportunities to get involved in more than the standard job description!
- Managing the day to day office functions such as ordering the stationery, meeting and greeting any guests and managing the office contacts such as printers, cleaners, etc
- PA support to the Directors - primarily arranging client meetings and booking lunches, dinners and coordinating the client hospitality and events.
- Working alongside the FD to add invoices and POs to the system.
- Raising work orders
- Dealing with any incoming calls and directing as appropriate
- Liaising with the internal team for any overflow admin work they may need.
You will need:
- A warm, sunny personality
- Good attention to detail
- A minimum of 2-3 years administration experience
- Good IT - including Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as outlook and a general ability to pic up system easily Excellent coordination skills to organise the events and hospitality
- Strong work ethic but there wont be lots of overtime and this would suit someone looking for a busy, varied role that they can mange around other commitments.
This is permanent position and as such the business are looking for someone who is specifically looking for a long-term part-time role.
Please call Verity at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 for more details and to apply!