Part-time PA / Office Manager (20-25 hours per week)
24k-33k per annum depending on experience/hours worked (40k-50k full-time equivalent)
Camden area - easily accessible via: Overground, Thameslink, Northern line
Experienced, personable, confident PA/Office Manager to join a growing investment firm of 30 based in the Camden area on a part-time basis (minimum of 20 hours required, ideally 5 hours per day over days although there is flexibility for the right candidate).
We are looking for someone with a flexible, 'happy to help’ approach who enjoys working as part of a team and being the go-to person in the office.
Duties will include:
- Travel arrangements for the Partners and team
- Diary management, scheduling meetings and company functions
- Liaising with Landlords regarding office
- Managing facilities, office infrastructure and service providers
- Ordering stationery, liaising with suppliers, negotiating costs etc
- Updating documents, spreadsheets and maintaining templates
- General administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying and scanning
- Answering calls, dealing with enquiries
- Responding to emails and written correspondence
- Using MS Office and in-house systems
- General office maintenance
- Must have previous PA/Office management experience
- Strong MS Office skills
- Able to manage a busy workload autonomously
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please apply ASAP to be considered for immediate interview.