Accountable Recruitment are delighted to be working with a growing Accountancy Practice based in South Liverpool who are looking for a payroll administrator to join their team on a part-time and permanent basis.
The experience expected from applicants, as well as additional skills and qualifications needed for this job are listed below.
This role is perfect for an individual who has previous payroll experience and is looking for a role that provides highly flexible working hours.
JOB: Part-time Payroll Administrator (15-22 hours p/w)
SALARY: £22,000-£26,000 FTE (DOE)
LOCATION: South Liverpool
- Processing payroll for up to 120 clients, including RTI submissions, Autoenrolment submissions, P11Ds and CIS returns
- Communicating with clients on day-to-day payroll issues and providing excellent customer care in dealing with all clients
- Communicating with HMRC in relation to client queries and issues
- Setting up and closing payrolls with HMRC
- Enrolling employees in workplace pensions, and preparing declarations of compliance
- Experience of working in a payroll bureau or accountancy practice
- Strong technical knowledge of payroll and related legislation
Contact Sab Muthusamy ON 07547418007 to discuss this position further.