My client is looking to hire an experienced Payroll Manager on a part time basis in Chiswick. The ideal candidate will have experience with international payroll and be happy working 15 hours a week.
Read all the information about this opportunity carefully, then use the application button below to send your CV and application.
My client is a global, fast growing pharmaceutical business in the West London area.
As a Payroll Manager you will be responsible for
- Overseeing all administrative activities related to payroll
- Collaborate with HR and external payroll providers to ensure accurate processing of monthly payroll and any adjustments
- Review monthly payrolls for UK and all of the international operations, liaising with external accountants or group payroll where appropriate.
- Ensure accurate payments are transmitted in a timely and accurate manner
- First point of contact for payroll queries from employees, HR and finance
- Liaise with external payroll providers for new payroll enquiries, information on relevant legal regulations as required, etc
- Manage payroll systems and portals where require
- Maintain payslip documents and schedules for local accounting fees, social obligations etc
- Dealing with external payroll reporting and forms, i.e., P60, P11Ds
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy working on a part time basis- 15 hours per week
- Have experience in a similar position
- Have international payroll experience
Please apply to find out more about the benefits on offer.