Part Time Payroll Manager- 25 hours
£30,000 - £34,000 + bonus & benefits (pro rata)
Aila is excited to be partnering with a leading, fast-paced international recruitment business in Berkhamsted in the appointment of an Internal Payroll Manager on a permanent basis.
This company has always been a leader in its field, offers a flexible and inclusive culture with plenty of energy and excitement around their working environment. They’re a multi-site business with operations not only in the UK, but internationally too.
We’re looking for an experienced Payroll Manager that is looking for c.25 hours per week and is comfortable running an internal, complex and ever-changing payroll of over 200 employees. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume PAYE environment and ideally with experience in managing third party suppliers for international payroll too.
You will have the ability to work well under pressure, have a methodical approach to work and be diligent and professional with excellent attention to details.
- To accurately input data to the company payroll system and processing the monthly payroll in full, including statutory reporting
- Manage third party suppliers for US payroll (monthly and bi-monthly) and Irish and Dutch payroll solutions. This will include collating pay adjustments, overtime, holiday pay and flexible benefits.
- Processing leavers through to issuing P45
- Completing all year end requirements in line with HMRC regulations, including the issuing of P60 and P11d forms
- Dealing with any HMRC queries that are aligned to the internal payroll
- Addressing any incorrect payments or overpayments
- Compilation of monthly reports, including pension reporting, headcount reporting and ad-hoc reports for managers & directors
- Administration for company benefits
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in a complex and varied Payroll environment and ideally with a recruitment or professional services background.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.