Job Title:Part-Time Payroll Manager
All candidates should make sure to read the following job description and information carefully before applying.
Location:Home Based – Occasional hot desk in London
Salary:35,000 to 38,000 per annum, PRO RATA
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Payroll professional? Do you have extensive knowledge and understanding within Payroll? If so, then this is the position for you!
My client is an award-winning leader in the Hospitality Leisure industry, who are continuing to expand and are acquiring new sites.
They are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to join their team and ensure a smooth process when it comes to getting paid!
The successful individual will have:
- The ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Demonstratable experience working to deadlines
- Experience of resolving issues quickly and calmly
- Knowledge and experience of Tronc management
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will be managing the full Payroll process from start to finish, ensuring that all necessary payments to staff and HMRC are made in a timely manner.
- To work with the People Team on HR and hiring administration including systems and pension data
- Liaise with General Managers and Operations to ensure both weekly and monthly payroll reviews happen on time
- Process all weekly and monthly payroll in line with internal an external deadlines
- Post all payroll journals to the finance system and reconcile all payroll related balance sheet accounts, including Tronc
- Work with our external payroll provider, driving performance and resolving any issues in a timely manner
- Make suggestions and proactively drive improvements to Payroll processes
- Keep up to date with all payroll legislation
What We Can Offer You
- Generous holiday allowance
- Remote working
- Development and Training prospects
- Discounts at 100’s of major retailers
- Company Discounts
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn Facebook.