Our Milton Keynes-based client is looking to recruit a Part time PR & Marketing Manager to join their team, so we are keen to speak with people with a strong background within PR and Marketing.
Position: PR & Marketing Manager – Part time
Hours: Days and hours flexible
Salary: Up to £30,000 pro rata
Reporting to the Director, the appointed person will have responsibilities across all aspects of marketing to achieve company objectives, increase market share and drive their brand image as well as managing the day to day running of the marketing department.
- To develop and implement a structured marketing plan that addresses the business needs and maximises revenues.
- Support the management of the marketing team of two, providing direction and enthusiasm.
- Manage and Co-ordinate all Off-Line and On-Line Marketing collateral, to include all product packaging, catalogue and promotional print, digital, social media and PR campaigns
- Generate all copy for PR and editorial channels, with wider accountability for all copy used for Marketing purposes, including proofing of published price and technical information
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of an annual tactical marketing plan, addressing business needs across retail, wholesale, export, digital and PR channels
- Work with the Director to maintain and expand the e-commerce activity, including database management and display for listings, and promotions within these channels.
- Overseeing the on-going development of the new suite of WordPress-based websites, to champion and represent each brand and foster effective customer engagement
- Developing a clear and consistent communications plan with customers that achieves engagement and increases frequency, curating the CRM databases and overseeing direct communications in coordination with social media activity
- Maintaining and developing the measurement and tracking systems, to benchmark performance and against all activities and outputs of the marketing team.
- Ensuring the brand is protected above all else, with brand values, identity and tone of voice is applied consistently in everything that the company does.
You will have:
- Experience of leading a marketing team in your previous roles.
- Ablity to build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation and creativity, focus on delivery to customers and demonstrate high integrity.
- A minimum of five years marketing communications experience and be well established in your profession.
- You will have proven abilities demonstrated by real achievements in building a recognised brand and supporting profitable business growth which may have been gained with either client or agency.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
The experience expected from applicants, as well as additional skills and qualifications needed for this job are listed below.
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.