Square Peg Associates are supporting a local Accountancy Practice based in Bury during a period of rapid growth. They are seeking a Part Time Qualified Practice Accountant / Management Accountant who will be responsible for a diverse range of accountancy duties.
Part Time Practice Accountant required 3 days per week.
You will have responsibility for the full range of accounting needs of a portfolio of clients including sole traders, private partners and limited companies below the audit threshold.
Your Qualified Practice Accountant / Management Accountant duties will consist of:
- Completing monthly and yearly management accounts
- VAT Returns.
- Resolving queries from clients relating to their accounts.
- Offering advice and support to your client, building a good rapport with them.
- Purchase Ledger, matching, batching and coding supplier invoices
- Sales Ledger - posting of sales ledger invoices
- Bank and Statement reconciliations
- Updating cashbooks
The ideal Qualified Practice Accountant / Management Accountant should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within an Accountancy Practice. You will with be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
Please apply today for immediate consideration for the Qualified Practice Accountant / Management Accountant role.